Health resources are diagnosed by functional evaluation of different systems of the body. Most importantly, diagnostics involves pre-diagnosing diseases at the cellular level.
Establishing micro- and macroanatomical, functional and psycho-emotional status helps us evaluate the health resources of your body. Extensive analysis can identify health risk factors in advance, allowing us to prevent more than a hundred diseases and premature aging.
- Consultation with a doctor
- Assessment of oxidative status
- Spectrometry — Determination of micronutrients and heavy metals content
- Diagnosis of the proportion of tissue components of the body
- Functional evaluation of veins — Venoscreen
- Arteriography — Determination of the elasticity of blood vessels
- Heart rate variability test — HRV
- Veloergometric test
- Thyroid ultrasound*
- Echocardiography — ultrasound study of the heart*
*Not included in the program "Intro"