This policy applies to our website and outlines the type of personal information we collect and receive, the circumstances in which we collect or receive personal information.
We do not control and are not responsible for the policies or actions of third parties linked from this site and you should check directly with them since their policies and terms will govern how they handle and treat personal information.
In this policy, 'personal information' or 'personally identifiable information' means information about you that is unique and would actually or potentially identify you as an individual, like your name, address, e-mail address or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available and is not part of your work identification and includes information you provide to us when you use our website to make or modify a reservation, establish a profile, communicate personal preferences, participate in, respond to or take advantage of special offers, or which you otherwise provide to us in the course of using of our website. Aggregate information or statistics, even if compiled or derived from your personal information and then aggregated and mingled with information of others, is not personal information since it does not identify you or any specific personally identifiable information about you. We use aggregate or statistical information to better serve our guests and customers generally, to enhance the performance of our website and to generally improve how we do business.
How You May Provide Personal Information Using Our Website
- By registration on our website
- By making a reservation or by using the website.
- By communicating with us regarding service delivery including any profiles, preferences or special requests you may make.
- By participating in a marketing initiative, survey or responding to special offers we may send you from time to time.
- By registering or otherwise entering information on or through our website.
Below we will outline the type of information normally collected in each of these circumstances, the reasons for doing so, how we intend to use it and store it.
Making A Reservation/Completing Forms
When making a reservation or using forms on the website it is necessary to have information in order to identify you, contact you and to process your purchase and requests. This usually includes your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, City/Country and language preference. It may also include, if you choose to share that information with us, your preferences regarding services we may offer, such as type of room, type of wellness program, and the like. From time to time, we may offer special discounts offers and we may require birth dates or other qualifying information to assess your eligibility and process your reservation or participation correctly. If you elect to participate or take advantage of a promotion, package or other service that involves third parties, your personal information will be shared with that third party to the extent necessary to participate, enroll or otherwise provide you with the service and process your purchase or request.
By Visiting Our Website
Our website does not collect personally identifiable information from you or your computer when you simply visit (e.g., browse) and unless you actually provide us with personally identifiable information, we will not know or collect your name, your e-mail address or any other personally identifiable information about you. When you a request or visit a page on our website, we do log certain communications, technical and operational information and aggregate it with other similar information in order to make our website function correctly, do capacity and other technical planning and generally make our website function properly and improve it where we can. We also use this information to better understand how visitors use our website and how we can better tailor our website, its contents and functionality to meet your needs.
Why We Collect Personal Information
- To establish, maintain and honor our relationship with you and to provide you with our services and those of our third party suppliers and promotional partners.
- To understand and better attempt to fulfill your needs and preferences in providing services from us.
- To develop, enhance, market or provide products and services or offers we believe, based on the information you provide us, you may be interested in receiving.
- To manage and develop our business and operations and help us improve our services for you.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
When Do We Disclose Personal Information
- Personal information may be shared with a third party involved in processing transactions you request and supplying you with services.
- Personal information may be shared with a public authority or official or those acting under government or judicial authority to protect the assets and operations of the hotel or if, in the reasonable judgment of the hotel, it appears that there may be danger to life, property or public safety which could be avoided or minimized by disclosure of the information, or which disclosure is required by law or regulation.
You are always free to refuse to provide personal information to us, recognizing that in some cases this may limit or make it impossible for us to agree to provide you with the services or goods you may request.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or how we collect, handle or use your personal information, please contact us via the contact information provided on this site.